Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I admit I have not been blogging for a while.

I was so into micro-blogging all this while. Ok ok. It’s twitter and facebook.

This week I received two emails in Fridae giving me the credit for this blog. I suddenly have the courage to macroblog again.

It’s been two months now since the last post. Honestly I have no updates for you.

Despite my new job, nothing has changed.

But I have to say I change for the better. I am less depressed and happier than before.

If you notice the message I posted on facebook and twitter, they have been very positive.

- - - - - - -

Perhaps I should share with you what I think about the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction states that you are bound to attract things that you instil in your mind. If you think positive, positive elements shall come to you, and vice versa.

I can tell you that this Law is a lie and yet another act of denial. We are bound to the world of randomness, anything can happen to you, no matter good or bad.

If you practice the Law of Attraction, negative elements still exist and bump on you. Because you were blinded by the Law of Attraction, your subconscious actually tells you to shut out any negative elements. Hence even if they happen on you, they become negligible – hence you become unaware of them – unconscious denial – it’s dangerous.

But when the positive elements bound on you, you will quickly say that the Law of Attraction works. In reality, the randomness theory tells us that regardless whether the Law of Attraction is true or not, if positive elements is meant to be yours, it will still be yours.

It’s safer to disregard the Law of Attraction because you will not be ignorant and acknowledge that negative elements happen to everyone. Be brave. Handle these negative elements. They can be a source of power to you eventually.

No comments: