Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2.0.0.8

Everybody talks about new year resolution. I do have a few changes that I want to see in me:

  1. I want to draw a line CLEARLY between my colleagues and my friends. This means that I will not share my private details with my colleagues. No more telling them the parties that I have gone to, or how funny my friend was etc. The lesson I learned last year is that colleagues will tend to be judgmental if you share out too much personal details. Worse yet when they start to gossip about it behind your back.
  2. Quit smoking. I'm thinking of a good personal reason for me to stop smoking. Health is not a really a strong reason as it's effect is not immediate and it's not easily tangible. So far I found one which I think can draw courage from. I notice that I workout more effectively and with more energy boost if I didn't smoke on that day... Yeah, if I stop smoking I should be able to get a good body hehe.
  3. I want to slow things down. For the past years, I have stressed out a lot or paced too much. I notice that now I use less time to have a meal, for example. The temperament on the road was sometimes unbelievable. So this year, I want to do it slowly. I'll take time to chew on my food and try to enjoy its taste. I'll drive in a moderate speed - no acceleration and lane changing. Lie down a lot, read a book or watch some series.
  4. Save money! Save money! Save money!

I think that's all the things I could think of at this time.

1 comment:

pillsNdraperies said...

Yeah, it's good to have a new year resolution. Well, always have a goal, and direction. Keep in up... Prince is always support u. :)