Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today I saw something that I shouldn’t see.

I saw my friend’s husband having dinner with another girl that I didn’t know. And they seem to be very close together.

A little background information, this friend was used to be my very close friend during my high school time. We lost touch with each other after she is attached to him.

It was a round table (there’re only roundtables in the steamboat restaurant). The girl chose to sit with him and talked by whispering. Would colleagues do this? Would sis and bro do this? Would client/supplier do this?

I don’t know and I chose not to assume anything. I’d rather not.

I don’t want to tell her about it neither. I think it’s best to keep my mouth shut. But I’d share with A F. Think she knew something about her but she just won’t tell.

At this point, I can feel that the drama is sketching up. I should stop thinking.

PS. It’s Ching Ming (visiting past relative’s cemetary) and perhaps Joey has “arranged” for this. If I wasn’t going to Ching Ming tomorrow, I wouldn’t have changed my plan to have dinner with my friend. If my friend didn’t want to go to the gym first, we wouldn’t have changed our dinner place. It is this dinner place that I bumped into them. Joey was her best bud when she lives.

1 comment:

Va:L said...

all the best to their relationship. I think u have made the right move by not telling.

We shouldn't as they just got married... she might not believe it, or if she chose to believe, then she will have a bad start, or soonest ending.