Saturday, April 3, 2010

Self Insufficiency 自卑

You know, BY is right. Some people have it. It can be done effortlessly.

Some people just don’t have it. No matter how hard they try.

At certain days, I feel that I have pushed myself too hard and I am not seeing any results.

I feel that I could have received better treatment from strangers and people around me. A sale person would smile to me when I make purchases. A bartender would pour me more drinks than to others. Colleagues try to help me whenever they can.

But I’m not getting of these. The worse part it I see it happens to the people around me. And I feel sad. Up to a point where I am angry with myself. Is it because the way I look? too cool, perhaps?

1 comment:

Va:L said...

i believe they envy u loh...jelez how cool u r...
but honey, no worry...u r always good, be confidence...