Monday, May 18, 2009

I lost my words. Today was a peaceful Monday. Nothing much that put me on the verge of emotional pain. It was very calm.

I guess there wasn’t any enemies. It’s just some beautiful misunderstandings.

There wasn’t black and white, there’s only grey.

There wasn’t right and wrong, there’re only decisions.

I got some cheap books from a book fair yesterday. 5 books for RM40! Way to go huh? In big-shot bookstores like MPH and the Borders that can easily cost about RM250.

I am reading a book about Aung San Suu Kyi now. How she fights for her country’s freedom in a peaceful way and how she struggled together with the people who suffered under a totalitarian and oppressive military regime. I think she really inspires me at least a bit on how I view about life.

These days I start to be a bit fanatic about histories and biographies. I guess that’s how you learned about why we are here and why we have become such. It can be a bit depressing reading these but somehow you find hope in them.

No comments: