Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is my new office workstation!

DSC01936

I’m loving my place so far because I have my own place. It’s not too hot, it’s a bit chilly. But that’s ok with me because I prefer chilly than warm. I was able to concentrate on my work but at the same time I didn’t feel too drained out.

We finally have a pantry. A proper place to make my drinks and wash my cups.

This afternoon my boss and I bumped into each other in the pantry. We both wanted to wash our cups. There was only one sink and he said we need two sinks. As usual I didn’t know what I was replying and it was lame “yeah sooner there will be more new people and we really need another one”. I sounded demanding LOL

Just now when I flashed back on this I thought if I were a negative person I must have misunderstood that he didn’t want to share the same sink with me. But I wasn’t.

No comments: