Sunday, January 4, 2009

在沙滩的谆 June @ Beach

On the very last day of 2008 I went to PD to pick up Ernie. He was with his family to celebrate christmas there but couldn’t come back to KL for the new year as much as he would like to. So I have decided to drive to PD to pick him up. It’s about 1 hour drive so I dragged June along with me so I wouldn’t be boring throughout the road trip.

Since we were there already, I thought that why not we took a stroll on the beach. It was June’s first time out of town and her first time was spent on a beach! PD is now cleaner than I thought. The local government has done a very good job on rejuvenating it. I would say it’s better and well maintained than the Batu Feringghi beach at Penang.

I took some photos and videos with her. I’m sharing them here:

DSC01848

DSC01847

DSC01846

DSC01845

DSC01842

DSC01841

No comments: