Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rules

Can't stand it already. I have to bitch about this one.

Some companies like to impose rules to punish everybody when someone causes troubles. The innocent ones are being punished for nothing. Those who abide by the rules want to work well but because of the "capital punishment" their work becomes heavier and inefficient.

What's the point? Can't they just punish the one who broke the law?

They thought that by imposing the rules everybody will hate the one who broke the law?

I can tell you now I won't. I won't hate the one who broke the law. The rule makes my life difficult and of course I'll hate whoever imposes the rule.

You, as the management has the responsibility of making sure everybody is happy, not making somebody to hate somebody. It's your duty to be justice to everyone who deserves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.