I don't know why I always have this resentful feeling. I have to buried this malicious thought.
Life is bored for me lately. I have thought of a lot of things to do (mostly entertainment related) but I just can't afford them. It's frustrating when you want something but you know you can't have it. It's depressing.
Today I talked to Min Hui on the phone. She is going to organize a fusion style potluck party. I have to scratch my head to see what I can cook for the party. I look forward to it.
So there's nothing much to say. I haven't put my camera phone in good use lately. I guess I can snap some funny pictures and post it here.
It takes courage you know, especially when you want to take picture of some people "sneakily". Yes. For example, I wonder why some guys like to wear black socks in the gym. It's so fugly and so fashionably disoriented. But I am really afraid that they would catch me snapping their pictures. Hmmm. Yeah maybe I wish to be one of those fashion police, Malaysian version.
Don't steal my idea yeah :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment