Everything is going ok so far. I arrived early in the morning. So I had my breakfast and read some newspaper there. I have to walk through KL Sentral to reach the office. I saw the hustle and bustle at the central hallway in KL Sentral. It was nice to see such a crowd because it really feels like you really work in a city.
Everything was not so rush when I came to the office and my new boss Mr. Yap was right behind me.
I was introduced to everyone and they are nice and friendly people.
I had a very spacious workstation. Complete with book shelves and cabinets. The chair that I have is leather, tall and very comfortable! They provide me with a very powerful notebook. 500GB harddrive with core 2 duo processor, which is nice!
The office environment is also very good. They have a pantry and eating lounge area. They have different drinks that you can ask Kak to make for you, including Milo!
Mr. Yap has brought me to a place and treat me a lunch. Over the lunch, we talked a bit about the work that they are planning for me and also some light chatting. After that we were back to the office. I met the Tunisian General Manager. We introduced each other and he basically said that “Don’t rush to learn the system. Important thing is to understand the foundation”. It was kinda relief to hear that because he wasn’t a pushy person.
Mr. Yap has also said I should not be always sided by him and he can feel free to say no to him.
I guess I’m on the right track.


2 comments:
well..lucky you, sounds like a really nice job you have gotten for yourself..!!
all the best..
well still there are difficult people to deal with. But it is part of the experience la. Hey do you have msn?
Post a Comment