Don’t get me wrong
But I do not want to be an instructor
So stop your little gestures
That you pick up the instructor shirt that you’re wearing in the class
and show it off to everyone in the class
It’s not like everyone is so desperate to become like you
I’m just here to exercise and workout
I have a good income
And why would I stress myself out to be an instructor
I go to gym to become healthy
Not to become glamorous
If you want to be famous
Gym is not the place
Gym is only a tiny place compared to the world out there
Talk about being someone at the wrong place
Adrian is disgusted at the group ex instructors who deviate from the purpose of teaching the gym members (customers) to exercise but use the instructing stage to admire only him/herself, insult members and making fun of others.


No comments:
Post a Comment