Tuesday, December 9, 2008

作者困扰 Writer’s Block

I promised myself to blog as often as I can.

But most of the time I find myself looking for excuse not to write. Not just writing. I don’t feel like doing anything at all!

I actually looked up “Writer’s Block” on the internet and picked up some tips on how to overcome them.

One of the tips is just write whatever you have in mind.

So here I am. Just writing out what’s in my mind.

Nothing amusing happens today. Looking at my previous entries, I guess I wrote more when I’m depressed. So I think if you don’t see much updates in my blog, it means I’m having a good life at that time LOL!

Today I had a weird feeling about myself. I felt very sure about myself. I suddenly felt extra comfortable with who I am. I suddenly can deal with a lot of people and I suddenly become very talkative, even with those not so close to me.

There must be something in me but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

I hope this will last long, if not forever.